August 24, 2018

Significance of Sometimes


Sometimes I want no one but myself
and Only You who can find me there
and that there's still a seed of goodness in my heart

Sometimes I feel that I have lost the essence of friendship
have I lost the essence of praise?
have I lost the essence of writing?

Sometimes I forgot that I'm merely a steward
that we should move forward
that when we're in a pit so dark, there's no other way to look but upward

Sometimes I long for a brighter, better future
but just as the past is an imagination, so does with the future
unless I choose to really live in the present

Sometimes I also don't remember
to think about what if my life ends
does it have a good impact already towards those around me?


"Most people chase success, but they should really seek significance."

Craig Walker